Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring...it came and went

This weekend mom went out of town and it was only me and dad. We have had a blast staying up late, eating junk food, and watching rubbish! Okay, so not exactly, but we did enjoy our first 70-degree day, went to the park a few times, watched baseball and basketball, read a lot of books and even video conferenced with mom via Skype. It has been a lot of fun with dad, but I have missed mom and am excited to see her.



This was on Friday when it was 70 degrees. I had a blast at the park...I was running all over the place. Dad taught me how to dunk...I'm pretty sure I'm ready for organized sports!          

                                                                       
    

This was today, it was cooler, overcast and it started raining on us at the park. I still had a lot of fun, I was able to go down the slide all by myself and I even got to see a couple of skateboarders that were nearby. I am ready for a fun and active Spring and Summer!

4 comments:

Bree said...

I'm glad you guys finally got a warm day!

Don't you love Skype? I don't think I could live out of state if I couldn't talk to my mom on Skype.

Laney said...

Cute! He does look very active! And I love his little jeans. So cute.

Laney said...

Also, we need to set up a standing Skype appt with you guys or something! Maybe on Sundays...

Katie said...

Oh Kell! He is so cute...love the jeans! That blonde hair is adorable!