Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Wild Man Born to Roam

So I started walking about a month ago and have not stopped. 
Finally, freedom!
 Walking is the best thing ever!


clothes are so overrated


Hmmm, what's next, nude piano anyone?



I am going to get you with my gooey hands and face


I forgot to mention my obsession with carrying something when I walk. My favorite is the wooden spoon. 


Looking so handsome after my bath


I am also getting very mischievous....I mean explorative! I woke up a bit earlier than my mom and dad wanted to get up so my dad came in and gave me my pacifier. I dosed on and off for a little while but really just wanted to play. So I got this really good idea, I would get my books in the bin next to my crib. So I reached my little arm really far through my crib and somehow reached a book and pulled it through my crib. After looking at it for a while I got board so I decided to eat it, It was a hard cardboard book. When my mom walked in my room this morning I greeted her with a big smile full of paper, she was a little surprised to say the least. That's all for now. I promise I will post more frequently I've just be a little busy discovering the world. 

7 comments:

Laney said...

Hilarious! Those pics are so great! Thanks for posting.

Molly said...

i love that he has to carry something when he walks... and it is so funny that it is a wooden spoon.

hope everything is going well... been thinking about XΩ lately... with the chapter closed and all. i have good memories with you "lady." I always looked up to you.

Ainges said...

Yeah, fun new posts...finally! I can't believe the little man is one year old and walking! He already looks like one energetic little boy! We might be coming to Boston soon so I will have to come see you guys while I am there! I hope you are doing well!

Miche said...

Happy birthday Henry!! Oh my gosh Kell- he is so dang cute. i was cracking up at him running around naked throughout the house! He is so cute- when is your next visit to Salt Lake? I miss seeing you. Call me k?

Bree said...

Yay! I finally found your blog! It's Bree and Lance!Henry is so cute and I 'm so excited that I can keep up with you guys now!My blog is www.ericksonfamily2008.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

Heather G. said...

Action shots are the best! And that grin? It kills me. He is delish, delish, delish!

Heather G. said...

Time to update, Henry. I know running aruond naked takes up most of your time, but try blogging naked. . .it works for me! I love it and I bet you will too!