Thursday, November 20, 2008

What I have been up to lately


Yes that's right, I am getting 4 top teeth all at the same time, talk about pain! I still manage to be happy.


Why am I crying you ask....



Because my favorite crackers are all gone. I guess this would be considered a tantrum, Am I a little too young to be starting this?


Mom, I don't enjoy being stuffed into this big puffy coat on a freezing cold day.


OK, I will smile for the camera. I love the camera.


Happy Halloween, I was one HOT chili pepper.






8 comments:

Laney said...

Okay, that picture of the hot chili pepper was cracking me up. So cute!!

Katie Webb said...

He is the most gorgeous baby!!! I can't believe all of that blond hair. Wils is totally starting to get mad about little things too. He'll just freak about and get so mad if he can't get his toy to work or if Eliza steals his things. Which is always. I love Henry bundled in the puffy coat. It's like Christmas story, "I can't put my arms down." He's such a cutie.

The Hunt's said...

oh that face at the loss of the crackers! he is looking so much like dan. wish i could kiss his sweet cheeks.

Katie said...

Love him! Such a cute costume!

Heather G. said...

So delicious. He is ADORABLE. You are so lucky!

Miche said...

ha ha....sooo cute! :) I love his top teeth, what a great picture. He is just growing up so fast. I love seeing pictures of your cute family and adorable little Henry! :)

Noakes Family said...

I LOVE his smile!!! What a cutie. 4 teeth at once. good luck.

Crystal said...

Hey! I found your blog through Tanner and Heidi's! So fun! When are you coming back to Boston!!! Call me when you do so we can hang out. Hope you're having fun!