Sunday, October 26, 2008

9 Months Old

I am 9 months old! Can you believe it?

Current Stats:
-20 lbs(60% for weight)
-28 inches (50% for height)
-2 bottom teeth and 2 poking out on the top


I am Crawling






New found freedom, CRAWLING!!I started crawling about a month ago but now I have really perfected it. When I crawl it is in between a crawl and a monkey walk!


My obsession--The Piano
First thing I do in the morning is crawl to my piano
first thing I do after my naps crawl to my piano. My mom
hides it from me because I am a little dangerous with it, I
am always pulling myself up on it and pulling it on top of me.


I also love feeding myself.
I still have not got the one at a time concept down.
I would rather just shove everything in my mouth at one time.
Favorite Foods
-Sweet Potato
-blueberries
-avocado
-pears
-carrots
-sweet potato puffs
-dairy free soy free cookies

Things I have been loving lately...
Fall walks in the beautiful New England weather.
This Fall has been really nice weather so we are taking
advantage of all the warm sunny days we can before the cold
sneaks in. The leaves are extraordinary this time of year yellows,
reds of all sorts,and oranges that you would not believe.
Walk with Mom and Dad at Longfellow pond .5mile behind our house

I am laughing at my Dad, he is making a funny face, like usual.

10 comments:

The Shirley Family said...

Oh Kelly, Henry is too stinkin adorable. I love that last picture with you and him. His smile is so contagious. I can't believe his is already 9 months.

Heather said...

What a cutie! I can't belive I have never met him. I hope you are all doing well. Say Hi to Boomer. We were just talking about him over the weekend.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Hi Guys,
Cute pictures! I feel like Henry should be older than nine months for some reason.? The fall back there looks amazing. I don't think anything can beat a New England fall. It sounds like Henry is enjoying real food, he probably eats better and more than Oscar! Hope you are doing well! We wish we were there to play!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Oh wow, I didn't realize I was logged into my sister's account--- this is Heidi Ainge! I am in AZ visiting family.

The Hunt's said...

9 months? That's basically a year...I can't believe it. He is so cute Kel, I wish I could kiss his cheeks. That photo of you and Henry is darling, you look great. I miss you.

Katie said...

Ah! You are SUCH a cute little family! I miss you guys!

Molly said...

what a cutie!

Kelly said...

How beautiful! He is adorable! Doesn't it just get more and more fun? Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.

Laney said...

Aww, those are the cutest pictures! And that last pic of you and him together is the best. I so wish I could have gone on the trip with Ani and seen those amazing fall leaves myself!

Celeste said...

Henry sure is a cutie!

What a beautiful fall you have to enjoy!

So...are you guys done with Utah? Or will you be back? Maybe not with your house up for sale??